ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im just wondering how much these would be as a pckage mounted and how much they would sell for seperatley. Tires still have like 70% and rims are flawless. 15x7 +38 Gunmetal Grey 4x100

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Well if youre looking to sell just the tires, I'd buy them. Depending on the date code $100-300 for the tires alone

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
date code on the tires is 3004...so yeah...they are just over 8 years old.

So $400-500

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
yep...i've got some 710s from 2006 that were stored in a closet since they were new and have like 10 runs on them...

they are sticky, but not as sticky as new. About a second off where they used to be...and my Tech Ra Avons were a second off those when they were new. So that means these are just as good as really sticky street tires...so don't think they are just worthless...they just aren't as good as new :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i cant drive in the rain with these. these are my daily wheels and it rains most days here in seattle. :/

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
i forgot to mention the avon DOT r comps have the stiffest sidewall I've even encountered on a race tire...and I've mounted probably 60 different sizes and 20+ different brands. The rim guard cantilever sidewall is also the biggest of any DOT R tire. twice as deep as the hoosier easily

1 - 13 of 13 Posts