ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a lip from Kouki back on Oct 30th for $130. The lip didn't arrive for another several weeks and when it did it arrived with a significant crack in it. I have pictures of the damage and have sent it to him. I agreed for him to pay me a refund. He said he'd make me two payments and have all my money by 12/6, and hasn't been seen since. I've tried contacting him multiple times with no response.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Was the payment made via paypal? If so file a claim, it will get his attention real quick. If you paid by m/o or check, your screwed.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did pay via paypal. I thought the cut off date for filing a dispute was 30 days but it turns out its 45, so I just put one in tonight.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Be sure to check your paypal for the refund, and not your bank. I've seen a lot of people make these type of threads when in reality the money was sittin right there.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
If you sent it as a gift through Paypal, you can just snag your money back with no questions asked.
Nawt true.

If you send as a gift there is nothing you can do. Paypal thinks you sent it as a gift. Thats why its not "taxed" by paypal. Plus they dont like you sending money for free when its not actually a gift. Ive herd of people getting emails from paypal from it.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just to update this Kouki has not responded to further messages or to paypal from the dispute.

·
Premium Member
6,346 Posts
Just to update this Kouki has not responded to further messages or to paypal from the dispute.
Assuming he has a bank account linked they'll just pilfer the funds from him after the case defaults in your favor.

I think I know your car, was it Scuba Steve's at one point?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Assuming he has a bank account linked they'll just pilfer the funds from him after the case defaults in your favor.

I think I know your car, was it Scuba Steve's at one point?
Yep! Thats the one. How do you know it? I run with MAC a couple events every summer with it, but I'm going to university down in Madison most of the year so I don't drive it much.

·
Premium Member
6,346 Posts
Yep! Thats the one. How do you know it? I run with MAC a couple events every summer with it, but I'm going to university down in Madison most of the year so I don't drive it much.
I just remember it screaming around DCTC this summer -- SS mentioned it since I was talking to him about installing my M45 setup (have since decided not to go that route). I have a red NA with black 6ULs that was at a couple events this year.

Funny, I used to go to Madison for school too :v

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just remember it screaming around DCTC this summer -- SS mentioned it since I was talking to him about installing my M45 setup (have since decided not to go that route). I have a red NA with black 6ULs that was at a couple events this year.

Funny, I used to go to Madison for school too :v
Cool cool, that was me driving. The car is a handful at DCTC at times but a lot of fun. I definately remember a red NA with black 6ULs, did it have a black headlight cover? I remember a red NA owner commenting how we both had miata's with black eyes considering I have a carbon fiber headlight cover on now haha. I'm on mnautox as Coheed. Feel free to come talk to me if you see my car at further events!

Yeah this is my second year in Madison, I love it there. I'm going for Geography and Conservation Biology and spend alot of my time in Science or Birge Hall.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Money has been sent along with extra funds for the terrible service. I screwed up guys, no excuses. I hope this doesnt discourage anyone from dealing with me further.

-Ryan

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My paypal says that a full refund has been awarded plus extra from Kouki, so all is right. Thanks for finally coming through. I appreciate it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.