ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you dealt with Koyo's warranty claim?
If so, what's the window of time you have before they tell you 'you're on your own now, kid'

I know Mishimoto has some 'lifetime warranty' thing, and I've heard CXRacing has some small window (like 2 weeks, before you're SOL)

I only ask, because I've had my Hyper V for about probably 3-4 weeks, and it's began failing as badly as the plastic rad I had before (which ironically was a TYC Koyo replacement that lasted probably 40k). My car apparently hates Koyo products.

I dunno if I should just buy another OE plastic thing, see if I can get a free replacement, or just bin this Koyo and get a CXRacing, or something, and hope it lasts. If it fails, it was only some $130, not a pricey Koyo.

I actually just contacted, Koyo in California to see how long their warranty lasts, if such a thing even exists, but if you have any input, or personal experience dealing with them, let me know. I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hit up Koyo on social media. They're fairly decent people. I ruined the stick on my Koyo rad cap and made a comment on one of their IG posts. I ended up getting a DM a few days later asking for my address.

Not guaranteed they'll help, but I think there social media team might get you in contact with the people that can help.

Good luck, homie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts