ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey ClubRoadster!

We are very excited to be on CR.net now as a Sponsor and look forward to participating more on this board.

As some of you may have seen at our recent Miata Day, we work very hard to produce the best forced induction kits on the market. We take great pride in our engineering and supercharger development.

If you guys have any questions about KraftWerks, KraftWerks kits, or the Rotrex technology, do not hesitate to ask!

-Oscar Jackson Jr.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
ahh! welcome! i was at the dyno day and i must say i was VERY impressed with the facility. it was great talking to you guys and i think everyone who was there enjoyed themsevles. i know i did, being one of the loudest there and having a stock NB motor in an NA with Hp right up there with emilio's silver NB rental car. it there going to be another day like that in the coming year?

·
Banned
1,485 Posts
Hey Oscar! I remember you from Fitfreak.net :) I only wish I could've afforded the kit for that car...

Make one for the 94-97 1.8 :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hey Oscar! I remember you from Fitfreak.net :) I only wish I could've afforded the kit for that car...

Make one for the 94-97 1.8 :D
Good ole' FitFreak.

No worries, we are in process for both the 90-93 and 94-97 Miatas. We are looking forward to their release. Stay tuned!

-Oscar Jr.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
welcome. the dyno day was awesome everyone there was very friendly. please have more events and get togethers
Glad you enjoyed the Dyno Day. Unfortunately, I missed the event. Hopefully we have another meet at our facility sometime this year.

-Oscar Jr.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Im talking to Tony N right now and trying to get what little info he has. I want to drop my car off and let you guys make a valiant effort to blow it up.
Tony N is the wrong guy to talk to about KraftWerks products... PM me about whatever you guys were discussing, so I can help you further.

-Oscar Jr.

BTW - Blowing up engines is no fun... So we don't do that. :)

·
Supporting Member
7 Posts
Am I the only one on the board with Kraftwerk's Rotrex kit?

·
Hardparker Extraordinaire
3,388 Posts
Do you know what it takes for my '99 to achieve 200hp and estimated cost?

nitrous....200 bucks :woolery:

seriously though, there's way too many different ways to achieve 200whp with totally different costs. since you asked in this thead I'm assuming you are talking about using the rotrex to get there....the 165whp for a '99 as claimed by emilio's site was on a totally stock exhaust system. 35whp is a lot to ask for without upping the boost and/or doing internal mods to the motor(pistons/cams).

I'd imagine with a nice header and a super highflow custom exhaust you could probably break 180whp, maybe then just up the boost a little(if possible) to get the rest of the power your looking for(cheapest/easiest way I can think of)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts