ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
we want the 1.6 kit now!!!

Contact info address is in norco? I may have to go bug you guys some day.
Coming shortly CBranson!

No problem! I will gladly show you around the shop and show you some of the stuff we are working on. Maybe go for a ride in my 1.6. :D Give us a call ahead of time.

-Oscar Jr.

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
Any chance of a C30-74 option on the 1.6L kit? Honestly I'd like a kit that makes good low end...

Someone told me one of these with a larger crank pulley and a restrictor would get me the bottom end I want and limit my top end to about 180-200whp...

And since I know squat about supercharging I figured I'd ask you...the only other kits I've looked at are the FFS and BEGI MP62 coldside kits.

But everyone tells me the rotorex is better long term and puts off less heat than the others...and that will allow me to run more timing and boost.

PS - I plan to run 93 on the street and E85 on track...

Coming shortly CBranson!

No problem! I will gladly show you around the shop and show you some of the stuff we are working on. Maybe go for a ride in my 1.6. :D Give us a call ahead of time.

-Oscar Jr.

·
Registered
638 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Wow, I thought these guys dropped off.

Still patiently waiting for a 94-97 kit with dat CARB legal EO# :)

Who's gonna give me 200whp? FM, FFS,Moss, or Kraftwerks?

·
Supporting Member
375 Posts
hmmm.... ok at first i thought that someone brought this thread from the dead, then i saw the link that whitebeau added...

Is the kit model/ engine specific? or is the plumbing "universal"

·
Registered
638 Posts
hmmm.... ok at first i thought that someone brought this thread from the dead, then i saw the link that whitebeau added...

Is the kit model/ engine specific? or is the plumbing "universal"
Link in question:
http://www.shop.kraftwerksusa.com/90...m?productId=26

As described, it's for the 1.6. But no fuel management. So it will bolt up, but you will grenade your motor without a proper fuel map. So laptop/custom FM system, and would recommend dyno tuning for no surprises.

Some guy has a 1.6 on here, he might upload his fuel map config.. I can't remember if he is using MegaSquirt...

So it looks like it's just waiting for the Fuel Management system for the kit, and hopefully it will be Turn Key like the FFWD, and by the looks JacksonRacing is coming out with their own model... 'race is on'.

·
SuperMOD
7,045 Posts
I should have a rotrex'd 1.6 within the week. Giggity!

I can upload an .msq if anyone would desire it, but I am not a professional tuner.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Wow, I thought these guys dropped off.

Still patiently waiting for a 94-97 kit with dat CARB legal EO# :)

Who's gonna give me 200whp? FM, FFS,Moss, or Kraftwerks?
Info from m.net on this kit, it will never be carb legal.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts