ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Pretty neat system, too bad the technology still hasn't gone down in price.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
as nice as the rotrex is, its just so bloody expensive

any idea on the cost of the intercooled kit?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Euro>USD

The actual blower unit used in the NB kits is capable of 300whp so you're getting a bit more than just the base kit hp for your money. The other reality that can't be stressed enough is that these kits are plug and play track ready. No bolts falling off, no oil lines leaking, no stuff melting, nothing. The test mules have had dozens of track days and tens of thousands of Los Angeles commuting miles on them without a single issue. Zero driveability issues. No idle droop. No stalling. No mysterious hiccups. No starting issues. Nothing. For those of you that have used other F/I kits and enjoyed the many little issues most of them have, you probably understand why I point all that out. For those of you that have never owned a Miata with an aftermarket F/I kit, the simplicity, reliability and durability of the Rotrex kit are qualities that should be valued right alongside the power output. Like the site says, all boost is not created equal.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
i think im down. just need to see the price of the I/C 94-95 kits and i know what to aim for.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was doubting about these kits when I first saw the high price/low output and almost no info on this kit a while back, but now reading of the capability, I'm leaning to getting this instead of a MP62 later this year.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I think itll hold higher power just fine and I do think its a great idea being simple with less fail points but its just too much cash right now

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.