ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
here for farts
680 Posts
wheres the best stop to park? last year i wound up in the wrong parking garage and payed ~25 bucks for parking.
i think im gonna go with my lady on sat. if anyone wants to come hang out caravan from rancho cucamonga area. ill post up some pictures when i get back.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I think there own parking building is like 10buck or some thing like that plus we alway get a spot like right near the entrance I'm probly going on Saturday, now its mostly a family thing and for the crap they give u in there :p

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
wheres the best stop to park? last year i wound up in the wrong parking garage and payed ~25 bucks for parking.
i think im gonna go with my lady on sat. if anyone wants to come hang out caravan from rancho cucamonga area. ill post up some pictures when i get back.
There are many free places to park around the convention center. I usually park on a couple of streets that are directly south-east of the 110 & 10 interchange.

Get ready. I'm going to give away one location. :woolery:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=34.037262,-118.272672&spn=0.007397,0.016512&t=h&z=17&vpsrc=6

I'll usually park on W 17th ST or Georgia ST. Then I walk about a 1/3 of a mile or so on Figueroa to the entrance. I've never had any issues parking there. My Miata, G20, Sentra, Escape, & xB have never been harassed by anyone. Just don't bring an extra flashy VIP looking car or something. Haha! There is a Toyota dealer right underneath the 10 FWY on Figueroa, so it's not so bad. Beats paying retarded amounts of money for some lame ass parking slot in a structure & then having to deal with a bunch of traffic trying to get out.

·
here for farts
680 Posts
^ thansk for the tip, last year i got the shaft, took a girl from my physics class, parked in a lot for a concert that night, first 4 hours flat rate then charge by the half hour after that. and i lost my car by forgetting where i had parked it. pretty lame, she ended up buying dinner tho :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
It gets more lame every year. Just paid off our X3 so my wife wants to check out the new Golf or Volvo C3.
Its nice to go and sit in cars all in one place.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts