ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hellooo,
i finally was re-united with a miata this evening.. was wondering if anyone ever goes on canyon runs on the weekends... or the week at night? or if and/when people meet up?

·
Registered
70 Posts
which one do u go to? I go to GMR once in a while
I used to have a 06 WRX but I had to sell it. I picked my miata a couple months ago and been going there again with some friend

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Where were you last weekend?

There is a semi-organized run through ACH next month on the 10th.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
which one do u go to? I go to GMR once in a while
I used to have a 06 WRX but I had to sell it. I picked my miata a couple months ago and been going there again with some friend
i usually go to little tujunga(aka osbourne, sans canyon) its off the 210 near sunland. or ACH ive never been to GMR i havent heard very many good things about it.. and sunday afternoons i like to go to mullholland.

If its in like the afternoon i might possibly dwn
afternoons are great, or fri-sat pretty much anytime, and sundays in the morning

Where were you last weekend?

There is a semi-organized run through ACH next month on the 10th.
i am here now and thats what counts! but i am down for next month ill keep my eye out for threads!

mulholland by the rockstore is where i am at usually
we will have to meet up, ive never canyoned with other miatas before!

·
Registered
208 Posts
i usually go to little tujunga(aka osbourne, sans canyon) its off the 210 near sunland. or ACH ive never been to GMR i havent heard very many good things about it.. and sunday afternoons i like to go to mullholland.

afternoons are great, or fri-sat pretty much anytime, and sundays in the morning

i am here now and thats what counts! but i am down for next month ill keep my eye out for threads!

we will have to meet up, ive never canyoned with other miatas before!
hit me up

·
Registered
788 Posts
The run posted there is more or less a cruise, not gonna be doing hi-speed. I kinda posted it for some of our local members who don't drive as spiritedly as others. 2 groups on that run may happen if enough folks show interest. That way one can be a faster group. I have a feeling that may happen, based on past interest.

I'll be out in Malibu canyons this sunday with Jdmcwestevo. I hope I can keep up with his beast.

·
Registered
208 Posts
we can meet at rockstore if you guys want i'll keep it at a nice pace so everyone can have fun and be safe. if we do have two groups that will be cool too. my friend is the photographer before the lookout if you guys want pictures of your cars i can give him a heads up

·
Registered
446 Posts
^^^
Nice!

Trans Am's are the bomb, especially, back in the day! :phillyb:

Mike

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
we can meet at rockstore if you guys want i'll keep it at a nice pace so everyone can have fun and be safe. if we do have two groups that will be cool too. my friend is the photographer before the lookout if you guys want pictures of your cars i can give him a heads up

You can hang at the rock store, I'll be at Supercar Sunday looking at the usuals and hoping for the unusuals to show up. Seen a lot of really neat **** round there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Sunday? Grrrr... That's the F1 sabbath -- It's a holy day in my home! FYI, if you want pics, Rockstorephotos gets *much* better photos in the AM (different spot, more flattering angle, better light).

I'll be up on Mulholland tomorrow for a late breakfast/lunch at Old Place and possible hike at Paramount Ranch (the old race track), just down the road. Anyone down, just drop a line.

hey so idk if this would be weird but would i be able to come in my trans am? im gonna be getting a miata fairly soon and just want to get to know them better and what stuff
picture of said trans am :p
Sweet TA! Looks like a GTA model if my withering memory serves. Used the 350/Auto rather than the 305, right? Intro'd in...'89ish? Definitely a classic now!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts