ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a LB fender. Its in decent shape. as far as dents it has 2 up dents that are so small you will not notice. But for the sake of honesty i will say they are there. The paint is good. Clear is good other than about 1 cm circle that has a bit of peeling. scraches right above the body line.

Fender is rolled. But has no pull.

$100

Gauge has twisted tach.

$20

The turn signals are in good shape. Have a hairline crack or 2 here in there. They don't let moisture in and look good!

$20

Prices are best offer.

Item's are located in IRVINE, CA

Also if you need anything I will be fully parting out my car soon so hit me up chances are I have it

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dont judge cause you see an ugly car that was the last pic I have when the fender is mounted.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Needed??? What about now?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol only like 5 hours! not that bad! I would drive some way but both of my miatas are down:(

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have a local guy coming to look today. If he doesn't want them. I'll hit you up!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i will let you know you are second in line. Im gonna let it run for a couple more days then Ill ship for sure

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
How's the condition of the front bumper? (if you decide to part it later, i want a go at it!)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
front bumper is like %30 bondo if you want it. I just have not made a full list of what im parting out. I mean the whole car is going. But here is what i looks like now.

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^ is why part out

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh yes. Didn't find this was relevant. But fender was purple. Spray painted. And was removed with acetone.

Tom. You whore

·
Registered
933 Posts
**** man I guess u can't call ure self brownmiata no more lol bump for a cool guy

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sold the hard top a little while back sorry!! Am posting a full part out in a minute. To see everything I have left before its hauled away to the J yard

1 - 20 of 20 Posts