ClubRoadster.net banner

201 - 220 of 250 Posts

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
I've seen that BRG in a few BAMA gatherings when I was still living in Norcal. Though the car would be well suited for Concours d'Elegance for its factory fresh condition, I hope he has another Miata to drive. If sports cars have souls, then this one's died a long time ago.

·
SuperMOD
7,045 Posts
I bet he could sell that car for at least 15k to the right buyer.
What a wise investment.

And I imagine he HAS to have another car/cars. If he only put 3k on the car in 20 years and it's his only car, the problem is not that he doesn't drive his sports car, but that he probably has no social life.

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts
He's only owned the car for about 5 years. When he bought it, it only had about 5k on it. He definitely has a different mindset than people on this website, myself included. He wrote an article for the 3rd issue of MX-5 forever where he discussed the most rare NA Miatas. The rarest ones weren't R package or SE/LE, but just certain colors in certain years.

·
I <3 CR
1,050 Posts
He's only owned the car for about 5 years. When he bought it, it only had about 5k on it. He definitely has a different mindset than people on this website, myself included. He wrote an article for the 3rd issue of MX-5 forever where he discussed the most rare NA Miatas. The rarest ones weren't R package or SE/LE, but just certain colors in certain years.

oh Phil don't get me going on this. it kills me When people argue the "rarity" of a vehicle based on COLOR. if you stripped all the paint down they would be the same damn thing!! I guess when i paint my MSM it will be the most rare MSM out there, then i can sell it for like 20K because its "one of a kind"

not ranting at you Phil, just ranting.

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts
oh Phil don't get me going on this. it kills me When people argue the "rarity" of a vehicle based on COLOR. if you stripped all the paint down they would be the same damn thing!! I guess when i paint my MSM it will be the most rare MSM out there, then i can sell it for like 20K because its "one of a kind"

not ranting at you Phil, just ranting.
I totally agree. I could care less how many Mariners were produced in 1993 or how many Red cars were packaged with tan interiors.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Request - did anyone get any photos of Igor, the FM car that was half Lava Orange and half, umm, "other"? We were too busy driving and kinda sorta forgot to get any photos. I want one or two to put on the website. Paddock, at speed, whatever. Full attribution, naturally.

Thanks in advance! There are some great shots in here, I've been enjoying it.

·
I <3 CR
1,050 Posts
^^ Keith I remember a few people going down to check it out and I would think there would be pics.

P.S- there is something weird about the Name Keith Tanner on a miata forum with the word "noob" under it.

Phil did you get any?

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts
Here you go Keith. Let me know if you want the me to take the signature off. I can tone down the editing too if you want.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
This thread has blown my mind with all the dopeness :eek: I'm in the same boat as haig. There's no way I'm missing this next year

·
Registered
380 Posts
Phil, that'll work perfectly. I can take those right off the forum for the planned use - I just need something to illustrate a report on the event from Igor's point of view :)

And if you took the shots, you get to sign them! Thanks.

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
if anything, I'm coming out next year to see the targa miata... it's just something i've always wanted to see. :D

201 - 220 of 250 Posts