1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Now in a White Club
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Front lip, sans signals and fogs:

Front Lip w/ Fogs:

Signals, Fogs & Lip:

Front lip, of course, is the Mazda OEM piece.
The fog lights are from R*Speed, not sure of brand, as Joe just had them in a little brown box for me. They were very easy to mount, as I used some existing holes that had plastic screw plug things in them, and just took those out, and installed the bolt, and nut on the top side.
The turn signals I got from eBay. Fit & fitment were superb. came with new screws, and new bulbs and harnesses. I didnt use the harness or the bulbs, as I had my own, and my harnesses are hooked up for winky side blinkers (notice the extra bulb in the turn signal)

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Looks hot man!! i love the Fog Lights, i need to put a set on mine again, i miss blinding the a-holes with them. And it looks tough too. Keep it up!

Phatty

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
fogs = good

I don't know why more people dont get the TSi's though, they're pure sechs

·
Now in a White Club
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the replies & compliments. I originally saw the turn signals on "I Rike Beer"'s car (i think...) I like TSi's too, but I just didn't think they fit the "style" of my car... anyways. thank's again!

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm really digging those Fogs. Im not really a fan of the low pro fog look, so these slightly larger ones seem to be what im looking for. and the clear lens is perfect for a white miata IMO.

Beautiful car man.

-Jeremy

·
Now in a White Club
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Jeremy. They are bright enough i can use them w/o headlights as well.

::insert m.net comment here: That is very illegal... using foglights as headlights is not recommended....::

·
Registered
498 Posts
I like the fogs.

Question where did you tap in for the power??? I have some fogs I need to mount but just need to figure out the wiring, that whole power source is a biggy

·
Now in a White Club
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im a big wiring nerd and actually ran a power wire all the way back from the battery to the switch, then the switch off of a power window wire (just so it only turns on when the car is on) and then the negative to just a ground in the engine bay. theres also a fuse and a relay. you can pick up relay kits at autozone, or wherever for fogs, and they are pretty easy to wire.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Foglights are as necessary to a car's front end as oxygen is to breathing, IMO!

The car looks FANTASTIC.

·
Now in a White Club
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks man. btw I love your sig, though I always pause to watch it all the way through... haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts