ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Supporting Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is far from my style but love it or hate here's some pics of some "Lambo" roadsters ...

Edmunds.com ran an article about the company, http://www.lsd-solutions.com/indexlsd.html now offering this on the SMART Roadster and Daihatsu Copen so I thought I'd share.

More to follow ... if you dare to stick around!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
i dunno man
it may prevent the door from opening during a roll over and trap the driver inside... =/

for show i give a thumb up, for road, nah

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
Most of them don't seem to have enough clearance to be able to get into the car without smearing your face and clothes with all the crud collected on the underside of the door.

Show Car = excuse for an unplanned balls-up.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Do not want!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Most of them don't seem to have enough clearance to be able to get into the car without smearing your face and clothes with all the crud collected on the underside of the door.

Show Car = excuse for an unplanned balls-up.
This is exactly what I'm seeing. Anybody with any aftermarket performance driving seat is suddenly going to realize doing the "far leg first then spin, plant, and slip in other leg" or some variation is going to grab for the door and end up slamming it down on their support leg.

Maybe someone with door bars could handle this, but I saw two young guys get out of a 350z with Lambo doors at a gas station... Just looked funny IMO.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts