ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will meet at the Marathon Gas Station on Charleston and Desert Foothills @ 1000 and head to Red Rock when everyone is ready. Admission to the scenic route of the park is $7.00 so be sure to bring some spare cash. Expect to make 2-3 runs around the scenic route (depending on how many people want to go more than once, traffic, etc.) After that we will take Charleston down south and end our run on Las Vegas Blvd at the Las Vegas Outlet mall. I put 2PM as a rough end time but we may be out later than that. Be sure to dress warm for the occassion as the weather seems to be in the low of 40's high of 60's. So who's coming? Let's try to get a big turnout like our Mt. Charleston run!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Depends if brake calipers, clutch, timing belt, front & rear main seals, and possibly fuel pump arrive on time and are completed before the run ;)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shawn I'm starting to wonder if your miata exists lol. Haven't seen you at any meets or driving around town and whenever we do something big you mysteriously have a laundry list of problems with your car :?. You must grace us with your presence one of these days.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Shawn I'm starting to wonder if your miata exists lol. Haven't seen you at any meets or driving around town and whenever we do something big you mysteriously have a laundry list of problems with your car :?. You must grace us with your presence one of these days.

I see you up and down Craig damn near everyday lol. Come help thy brother out when parts get here then and you will see my bustEd ass door and bumper silver nb :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Depends if brake calipers, clutch, timing belt, front & rear main seals, and possibly fuel pump arrive on time and are completed before the run ;)
Shawn if your miata runs I don't see the problem with coming along... My seals are also leaking oil like crazy, highly doubt your timing belt will snap, fuel pump i bet it'll hold, calipers if they're not seized or broken they'll work, and since it's just a cruise and not a race or drifting event you won't be beating your car so in reality there shouldn't be an excuse to not come....lol

·
Registered
739 Posts
Well I still need calipers. My brakes have no stopping power

btw people have seen my car Anthony, just not you ;)
and I can't go to meets :( I work sat-Wed 2:30-11

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm down to help as well after work on saturday... I get off at 3pm so if anyone needs a hand for some wrenching time lemme know!!!....

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm down to help as well after work on saturday... I get off at 3pm so if anyone needs a hand for some wrenching time lemme know!!!....
Soft top removal!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts