ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
***Change of Plans***

It looks as if some of us will be going to Udrift after the run Sunday afternoon. Details of where to meet will be given tomorrow morning at the meet point! (Chevron gas station)

·
Premium Member
4,017 Posts
See you guys at udrift. I gotta do a water pump, clutch master and slave, clean up the engine harness, and tighten up a few bolts.

Btw there's three bolts that connect the ppf to the tranny. Anyone have an extra one? It's the short one... For some reason I can't remember taking it off I'm wondering if it ever even had one. Lmk, kthnxbai.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Good run today. Hope everyone made it home safe. Got some good pics from redrock as well as udrift! Will do some editing. Should be up in a day or two. Thanks to all who came out today! Everyone plan for another cruise mid January. Location is not yet set but it's gonna be either to Hoover sam or callville bay in lake mead.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hoover dam will be great! The bridge will be an epic pic and view. I'm in for that one :)

hopefuly fastback will be done by then

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Started out good but failed when it ended lol

I got a couple of rolling videos coming out of the parking lot but traffic effed it all up. Maybe I'll edit it and try to make it look better

21 - 37 of 37 Posts