ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time is nearing that i tear down the Miata(white) in hopes of a new Turbo setup putting down way more power than i can handle. Here's the last shoot of my car with Ben(black) in downtown Charlotte. I will be making a seperate progress thread so watch out for the new beast! -thanks brad.

enjoy!

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Them's loverly pictures. Great location with skyline in the background and the wheels on both cars really set them off right.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Yeah, I'm really glad how the pics turned out...you can't really tell that my car is absolutely filthy :wink:

So do I get a general CR.net approval for the orange rattle-canned wheels? :lol:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
oh absolutely. i thought they were red
Yeah, it's kind of a red-orange. You can't tell that they're actually orange unless you look at them during the day. But it's only temporary, I've hopefully got something better coming up soon in terms of wheels, see what I can't find that'll go with my idea :)

Oh yeah, some lowering and exhaust coming within the next week or so, along with a NEW CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL, thank god!!!!

Mucho thanks to Brad for all the help and freebies, by the way :wink:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
DOUBLE POST FTL!!!!! hahahaha :lol:

OK, I definitely need to go to sleep....gonna try and do a decent amount of work on the Roodstur tomorrow.

Nick, gimme a call tomorrow you dykewad. How're you gonna complain about not hanging out when you never call a mothaf*cka?!

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
hey now, you work some weird hours! you can always come help me tear the miata apart and see what kind of freebies you get. :wink: then again i think you have pretty much everything i do except injectors and a fuel pump... oh and 17psi. haha
Why Brad, how considerate of you to offer your Link ECU for free =D>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts