ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
nice! links work.

your passenger side looks just a slight bit lower (but maybe it's your lights mounted a slight bit lower... or the angle of the pics?)

i really like the look of the moss lo-pros, i must say.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I will trade you a 1996 Montego Blue Miata with a busted CV for it.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your passenger side looks just a slight bit lower
I just noticed that too. I think I need to adjust the adjusters.

I will trade you a 1996 Montego Blue Miata with a busted CV for it.
Throw in the MS Protege with a clear title and you got yourself a deal. :lol:

Nice! What SS Hard Dog is that?
Peter, It's the same one I had in Annie. A Hard Dog Stainless Steel M2 Double-D.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn. Your car is looking incredible, William. The lowpros are good, but all the black and chrome. DROOL.
Thanks Adam and everyone else. It's a work in progress. I don't know if it will ever be done. It's a sickness I know. :twisted:

Check out my CarDomain for some progress photos since I bought the car. I also have a garage here if people want to know what I've done.

Fortunately I have a supportive wife. She knew my Miata passion on our first date and loves the car and the compliments she gets when she drives it.

Future plans include a sliding rear view mirror and likely some red race buckets. However, I think I want to start saving for some HP. Likely a M45 with a TDR IC.

However, before that a lot of things have to happen.

A Supercharger friendly header, high performance clutch and lightened flywheel, Aluminum radiator and probably a spare 1.8 motor since mine has 154k on it now.

Hard to believe, huh? I bought the car with 90k from the second owner who kept great maintenance records.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts