ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some damage on the corner of the passenger side and a slight crack. see last picture. I dont need it anymore as i have a undamaged one. How much should i sell it for? (both sides)

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
I would imagine someone would want the LE dash, cracked or not. As long as the top of that is replaceable.

I have a OEM 93 non LE dash that is cracked on the top like that and nobody has seemed to want it. Hopefully you'll have better luck!

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
You selling just the top black half? I can't imagine anyone would really want it broken :/

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no. i am considering selling just the crash pad part of the dash, not the entire dash. crash pad, dash pad, whatever youd like to call it. the red part in the middle. lol.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am leather wrapping the top of the dash to make those cracks dissapear. haha. no way i am getting rid of it. just considering the actual crash pad

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Ohhh haha ok. I'm sure you could sell it. As far as price... $50 plus shipping? Idk if that's fair or not, but I could see some people wanting that piece to accent their interior.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if i remember correctly JUX has LE door panels, but not a crash pad. maybe he would be interested... hmm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts