ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I joined this forum about a week ago. This forum has given me a lot of information about the 1.8 > 90 swap. That is my current project and I am 99% done with it. I just need a FM Throttle Body Adapter and that's coming tomorrow :D . Anyways, I was wondering if anybody knows where I can buy some 93LE Interior stuff. What is the best site for buying any miata parts? ( bbs wheels, interior, exterior, etc..)
Thanks in advance, and sorry if this doesn't flow with the terms of use :?

-Evan

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
welcome to the 1.8 swap club if you need help ask me, will (ulitmateforce) or sideshow i know any one of us will be glad to help you with the swap :)

for 93 LE call planetmiata 18662961100

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
My car came with shitty 1993LE carpet, but I like it.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
If you are looking for the factory parts you will have to buy them used as Mazda North America has been out of stock for several years now, maybe longer, however the used market still has them floating around now and then.

try planetmiata, they are in the"LINKS" section at the top of the forum page.

Also check the for sale section as they pop up on there every so often.

what year, and color is your Miata?

Phatty

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Yes, PlanetMiata.com is one of our sponsors and they get a wrecked LE or LE parts from time to time and may be able to help you.

Additionally, there are sometimes LE parts on the Miata.net classifieds, as well as Ebay, but if you're not familiar with the '93 LE, keep in mind that new old stock (NOS) is either not available or extremely expensive.

What LE parts are you looking for specifically?

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Just keep an eye out everywhere you can. It took me a couple years to track down an LE interior in the condition I wanted for a reasonable price... but they are out there... watch the classifieds here and on .net, ebay, and planet miata..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey sorry for not responding for a minute and thanks for your advices and help. I drive a `90MarinerBlue Miata and I had it for about 4months. Ever since I got it, I was really impressed on how it handled. Anyways, I'm looking for the whole LE interior and the bbs wheels ( 14 or 15 ). Thanks again guys. I will take pics asap =)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts