ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Murse Magnet
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is it. I am pissed off at my roof. It has been leakin for about a month now so I have been running with my hard top. I cleaned out the drain rails and I had the entire roof and rain rail replaced about 2 or 3 years ago. It is leaking from behind the driver and passenger seat. What can I do aside from removing the top or taking it some where. I was just outside cleaning the rain rail with some q tips and removing gunk but still have the problem

·
Murse Magnet
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to take it over to motion Motorsport and see what they can do . I can't have my car with a flooded trunk with my school stuff

·
Registered
173 Posts
Maybe rain rails have cracks in them? When I took my soft top out the rails where brittle. Couldnt separate it without cracking the hell out of thm

·
Murse Magnet
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually thought of running hardtop all the time, but when i go to school and do not want it and want enjoy top down motoring. If it happens to rain i need to have a dry trunk. Well anyway i took it to motion motorsport and am having them do a little more than just the top. Possibly some engine porting.

·
Murse Magnet
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright I got it back from motion Motorsport. Apparently my rain rail has de laminated from itself and is leaking everywhere. So i have to get a new one

·
Murse Magnet
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Murse Magnet
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Murse Magnet
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just had some terrible rain and I had water going to a very weird place. Where the passenger rift foot would be. Near the speaker here is a pic. Any ideas ?

Sent from my iPhone using Magic

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
mine leaks somewhere (guessing rain rail as well because the trunks wet after rain) so this week sucks so far

1 - 20 of 22 Posts