ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to figure out where to find headlights like these, but I'm starting to think that they are just the low-profile housing with LED running lights installed inside the housing. If it's a total DIY project, that would make sense but I can't seem to find any leads on anybody doing this yet I see these all over social media.

(Sorry if the thread already exists somewhere)
here's a couple pics of what I mean.

(sorry for the crappy quality pictures)
any help would be great, thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
DIY for sure. Looks pretty easy considering you would already have the low-profile assembly. Not something I'd recommend though, beam pattern would be fish-bowl rated.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Buy cheap 6 or 7" light bar, hack up your oem light setup, post pics online and get e fame while blinding everyone on the road

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
It's DIY with cheap LED bar lights. DO NOT DO IT! You will either blind everyone else on the road or have to aim them so low that most of your useful light is directly in front of your car, not down the road. A lot of Honda Ruckus guys use these.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well this is certainly why I posted on here before jumping in and doing it, thanks for the advice! I'll most likely go the traditional low profile headlight route with lights that won't blind people lol

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
god dammit that car is such a turd. You can clearly see the passenger side light is crooked as ****.

euthanasia should be legal.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
There is good reason for why you have never seen led headlights like that on a Miata before. They suck. As previously stated, they will have poor light output and blind everyone else. Just because nobody does it usually doesn't mean it's some badass new idea, or everyone else isn't cool(swag) enough to do it.

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
Leave it to swaggots on IG to have a car that ricey.

A blind kid with Down's syndrome could make a better car out of Legos.

Hoonigan stickers and plastidip and knockoff parts, oh my.:suicide:

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
Just took a peek. Yep, he and his IG are just as retarded as you can probably imagine.

I wonder why he doesn't share his swag with all of us on here?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha I'm just happy that everybody here has a strong opinion about it. I'm really really happy I asked about it on here before trying it. Now I look at it thinking "why did I ever think that was a good idea" lol

·
Registered
730 Posts
I wonder why he doesn't share his swag with all of us on here?
I wonder this quite often when gems like this appear on here in any way. Seems that most of the IG famous ricer swag kids know how shitty their cars are and fear the flaming :suicide:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts