ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Left Over LE Stuff just collecting dust, tonneau in very good condition, boot cover also in good condition no tears, and all snaps. I do have the full hardware kit for the tonneau.

93 LE Boot - Sold

93 LE Passenger Seat Good Condition

93 LE Drivers Seat Condition Well Worn

·
Murse Magnet
7,240 Posts
He is asking what the prices are. That is why it is in the How much it is worth thread.

For the full cockpit cover I would say is about $250. Just for the soft top cover that is red I would say about $100

Just my guess on what I would pay.

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
For the full cockpit cover I would say is about $250. Just for the soft top cover that is red I would say about $100
$250 is a bit high for a used full tonneau cover. I had a chance to buy a brand new, never used one for that price several months ago. (Didn't have the money for it then, either) I'd probably say between $150 and $200 is where you should be at for one in this condition.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I would buy the tonneau cover just to use the little button snaps next to my mirrors, but i dont have that cash to fling around on such a quite useless item.

Question: Why is part of the cover black?

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe they were black to keep glare down when you were driving solo. Both my LE
tonneaus' were this way.

I would buy the tonneau cover just to use the little button snaps next to my mirrors, but i dont have that cash to fling around on such a quite useless item.

Question: Why is part of the cover black?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts