ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
5mm wheel stud centric spacers. 4x100. Stock and aftermarket lug nuts are perfect to use with them as you still get at least 6-8 turns.
$25 shipped

Garage star license plate relocater with adapter to use with baby teeth. Drivers side.
$45 shipped

OEM NA shift knob. Good enough condition that you'll be happy to replace your janky NRG knob $15 shipped.

MOMO steering wheels. Brand new. Name the one you want and I'll guarantee it'll be cheaper than anything you find.
Ex: $180 shipped for Prototipo black or silver.

Garage Vary hardtop rain rails. Plastidpped gunmetal. White gel coat underneath. Actually works to prevent rain from coming into the cabin after a rain when you roll down the windows.
$80 shipped.

OEM Amber side markers. Never installed. Needs wiring.
$45 shipped.

SUPER RARE Carbing front shock tower brace with brake master stopper for LHD NA Miatas. You won't find another one.
$395 shipped.

Assortment of aftermarket license plate frames. From Exedy to Tomei and more.
$30 shipped for all of them.

Brand new Godspeed Mono RS coilovers for NA or NB 10k/8k 32 way dampening
$650 shipped

I'll post pictures as soon as my Photobucket isn't being a bitch about me posting naked pictures. In the meantime, here's some random chick to hold you over. Mods, if you lock this thread for not posting pics. I swear I'll never post a provocactive picture of this random chick again.

<3

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Interested in the coils and gs re locator. Pm me local prices

·
Registered
48 Posts
PM'd about steering wheel

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM's getting responded to. Pictures posted when I get to work.

San Diego pick up for coils is $20 less. Everything is $5 less.

GV rain rails were sold within a minute.

Steering wheels... Just PM me... (Mods, I've used all these wheels. You know, pretending to drive around the shop making car noises) :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey Ly do you have any D cut momo's? The prototipo i picked up from you a few months ago is nice but the grip is a bit thinner than I'd like. Thinking about switching it up again

·
Super Moderator
6,644 Posts
Garage Vary hardtop rain rails. Plastidpped gunmetal. White gel coat underneath. Actually works to prevent rain from coming into the cabin after a rain when you roll down the windows.
$80 shipped.

<3
God damn it Ly, if I had known about that before now I would have had them delivered today with the suspension.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yoooo sorry I've been slacking on this thread guys. Gonna spend tomorrow replying to everyone's PM's.

Spacers are sold, but new ones (4x) are $35 shipped. These are sooper nice because they sit tightly on the studs, and not all loose like that chick you met on Tinder.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More pics more ****

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GS license plate sold.

Check out these other steering wheels I groped with my naked asian hands

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GS plate: sold
GV rain rails: sold
Used spacers: sold

Coilovers still for sale. I have SS, RS, and MonoMAX.

OEM NC shift knob $35 shipped. Very nice condition. Can get GF to model if needed.

MAF adapter for NA. $15 shipped
License plates price dropped to $20 shipped. I'll throw in whatever stickers you want too.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Found a carbon fiber license plate frame $20 shipped. It's real CF, and not a fake 3D wrap.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bumpity

1 - 20 of 31 Posts