ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a stupid question this morning and emailed 949. emilio replied within 15 minutes.
i placed my order and about two hours later, i got confirmation that my items have been shipped.

fucking legit!

i want to see pics of this 6ul shirt. i almost bought one today.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Sounds like bang on service Mr B. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,523 Posts
I'm gonna have to second phillyb's sentiments. I think I had an email response in about 9 minutes.

·
Registered
817 Posts
The thing that always amazes me when I see threads like this is it is just Emilio and Sonny working there that deal with orders.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Long story short they dropped the ball on my 2 month old order, finally said everything is ready to pick up, I drive down there ( 2 hours ) and no parts? Emilio was heading to Germany that day but before he left he met me at the shop. I must admit I was bent but **** happens. I'm not perfect either besides he hooked me up with some goodies,payed to have my stuff shipped to my house and gave me a couple hours of picking his brain full of knowledge which to me is priceless !!! Not only that somewhere in between he went to Germany and came back at the same time all my goodies showed up on my door step!!! Still trying to figure that one out ? None the less they are the **** and I can't wait to find time to install my goods!!! Oh by the way I was well aware of the time it was going to take to get my parts he made that clear before I ordered them and I agreed so the 2 months was on me. There were no surprises. After my bank recovers I will find more to buy from Emilio. Support those that support you!! Or they will not last!!!!!

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
I've only ever bought lug nuts from Emilio but they were my favoritest lug nuts ever.

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
Is that a high flow cat? Looks like installing it would be a pain, but would help make the exhaust note quiet down and simply purr.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I knew Emilio before it was cool to know Emilio.

·
Supporting Member
2,299 Posts
I ordered lugs and motor mounts last week, shipped a few hours after placing the order. I r pleased

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
every order i put in for the 949 guys was shipped fast and was the right parts. no problems at all!!

949 has their **** down to the minute!!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
It amazes me how much service from the same person can differ.

I know, late post, but me and a buddy were on the subject just now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts