ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i finally went 13" and i must say i like it! hypothically, i lost 20lbs (give or take) in un sprung weight. car dropped and new tire set-up the car sits about 45in high (stock is 48in) by calculation. still some room to go lower. auto-x offseason work out

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Ive always been a fan of Lensos, yours is the first NB ive seen sporting them, they look really good on there

·
Registered
29 Posts
Lookin' good! I'd forgotten about the VPD's. IIRC, it's someplace like Club1320 on honda-tech.com, that offers these to FWD drag racers. Only sells 'em in pairs. If you've found another place, do tell!

·
SuperMOD
7,045 Posts
looks amazinggggg

Can anyone explain the performance advantages/disadvantages of smaller/larger wheels? Same for +/- offsets....

My friend has a set of GM/Chrome lipped 15" Sportmax 002's on Falken Azenis that hell give me for 400 flat...I'd take em but i feel like theyll slow me down and hurt braking...will they or not really?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the fender gap is like stock. i got it at exospeed.com which also sells on ebay.

3 colors silver white and gold i believe.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm yet to perform on these but i here they give you a better gearing/slighter faster acceleration.

at the expense of hub bearing wear and tear

·
Registered
369 Posts
They've also got gunmetal. I bought a set of those about a year ago.

The car looks great! =D> What size Hoosiers are those?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
225/45/15 from ebay. talk to wil from exospeed. too bad they're not strong enough for the street.

they look pretty beefy from the back

·
4,296 Posts
let us know about the durability?
from what i know they are delicate ,and should only be on drag cars, but ive seen them autox'd alot, they say "for Comp use only". i wonder how long they will hold up on the street.
i have a set of VPD's in 16x7, they are street wheels.

·
Registered
369 Posts
let us know about the durability?
from what i know they are delicate ,and should only be on drag cars, but ive seen them autox'd alot, they say "for Comp use only". i wonder how long they will hold up on the street.
i have a set of VPD's in 16x7, they are street wheels.
I've used them for a full season of autocross, approximately 2 event a month, 6-8 runs up to 1.5 mile courses. One of the sites is pretty rough and I haven't had a single problem, but it's not like they've ever been through a pothole.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Wow. That's nice. Very handsome wheel and the stance is aggressive. I like how the low offset gives the spokes a concave look.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wil got all the colors in stock last time i checked.

i weight them: 10 lbs + 15 lbs hoosier= 25.5 on the scale.

same scale i weighed my enkei rpf1 at 9.5lbs + 225/45/15 hoosier=29.5

1 - 20 of 24 Posts