ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Hasa Diga Eebowai
243 Posts
I love my brg (#477). There is something about the green/tan combo that just screams "Roadster". It is a tough color to photograph, almost looking black, unless the lighting is "just right".

-Cheers,

Jim

·
Registered
66 Posts
they look killer, still the best miata, still on my 'to buy' list...

The SE was a 91 only, but they sprayed BRG on a few other NA years, including ones that went to Canada...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sure it counts, except for the black floor mats!
LOL... actually they are brown... Believe it or not they are the "V Special" mats for this particular car. I was going to replace them until I saw the name plates on the mats and figure to keep them for that authentic look. :fp:

:mrgreen:

·
Banned
215 Posts
So whats the exact rearity of this car? i just picked up my 91 BRG a couple weeks ago with 330k miles and tags from 05 since it has been sitting since then with a seized motor... I knew it was an uncommon color but did not know it was special in any way?

anyways its running strong now heres some pics (paint and body needs some work)

full build thread here:
http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=63902

·
Registered
183 Posts
here is mine, got it about a year ago. my first miata, had 18,911 on it and i just rolled over 31500 today. forget what number it is. though i do wanna replace the panel with my name on it, not the first owners. he's still rather stock. wanna get new wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need to post pictures of mine, BRG#29, once I remember to get out of the car and take pictures of it. It's my first Maita with 90,000 miles. I love this car and can't wait to take it out on the Blue Ridge Parkway this fall, and the tail of the dragon next year :)

1 - 20 of 103 Posts