ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm planning for my next project to be some sort of fog/driving lights for the Miata (a 92 to be precise).
This is where I need assistance from the CR community, I need inspiration in the form of pictures.
What I really like is the whole euro/rallye lights similar to what you'd see on an old Datsun 510, or BMW 2002. I'm just not quite sure how this look would go over on a Miata...
So if you have any pictures of this style on a roadster, or just another style of lighting you're fond of, post it up, I want to see it!

Thanks.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
mine look like coupeloop's at night...I made some changes right before the winter and have yet to reinstall them. These ones are nothing fancy, a $17 set from Advance Auto. Thinkin of gettin a set for the van as well.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These are all great looking light setups, but not exactly what I was looking for...
I'm more interested in seeing Miatas with Rallye style lights in front, more like these:

I'm sure somewhere there's a picture or two of a roadster with this style light.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Though a bit more extreme that what I was thinking about, this is along the lines of what I was thinking:

Lights that mount above the grill opening instead of in it.

Anymore pictures of light setups like this?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts