ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am working on trying to get pricing right now but for now i am expecting them to be around the same cost as the underdrive pulleys

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pricing will be less then that plus they will be offered in anodized black or any other color of your choice at an extra cost.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I have this R1 wurks alternator pulley.... would love to see some more people enter the market for some billet stuff or our engine bays.

I like the option of custom anodizing the pulleys also!

do they have the ability to do other custom stuff to the pulleys, like laser etching etc????

Perhaps they'd also be interested in doing other things like brackets, etc.....???????

I think it would be super cool if we had the ability to purchase cool billet stuff for the engine bay, that would also serve a weight reducing function! The domestic guys get all the cool stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
im interested price dependant :)

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have this R1 wurks alternator pulley.... would love to see some more people enter the market for some billet stuff or our engine bays.

I like the option of custom anodizing the pulleys also!

do they have the ability to do other custom stuff to the pulleys, like laser etching etc????

Perhaps they'd also be interested in doing other things like brackets, etc.....???????

I think it would be super cool if we had the ability to purchase cool billet stuff for the engine bay, that would also serve a weight reducing function! The domestic guys get all the cool stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i talked to them about this and for right now they would like to see we there is a enough people wanting to get this kind of product then we can work out details on laser etching. they are also able to do brackets.

im interested price dependant :)

ofcourse! we all are. they will have a reasonable price on them. i should have more details on pricing later this week.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump!

the vendor is asking to see more people interested in them. we need to get 25 people in order to get things started.

so far this is what we have:

1: noah
2: Mx5Xoom
3: airbrush1
4: sausages
5: .anthony
6: S3 Miata
7: bratfass

·
Registered
61 Posts
why bump it lol

you already know people are interested depending on price.

Get to it! :p

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Put me on this list, almost there and we can get some price quotes.

I am going to rev faster than IRTB jerks without the IRTBs, baby. :)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts