ClubRoadster.net banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts
Re: Light Weight Billet Pulleys

Price dependent I am interested, if they can be posted to Australia. :wink:

You guys know of the dangers of not running a harmonic damper on the crank pulley right? I don't want to be a spoilsport here but I've heard that very bad things happen if your motor doesn't have one.
Yeah. but on low power NA cars it's not really an issue unless you are running really high revs for extended periods.

Talk talk talk, but it hasn't been proven. I personally don't see how it might damage anything.
I've seen a good tuner being able to spot the difference between different OEM porsche harmonic balancers.

Even Adrenalineracing say that the Jubride pulleys "We do not recommend this product for owners who are running high HP turbo kits unless they have upgraded their oil pump or have changed to an external dry or wet sump oiling system."

I wonder if that means they haven't been accurately balanced?

Ok, I was thinking the others would work as I have used other types on my hondas and DSM cars before with no problems as of yet. I wish AEM made these for our cars like the do for the rest of the import world!!!!

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.