ClubRoadster.net banner

Light Weight Billet Pulleys 299 a set!!! ALT WP CRANK

5K views 68 replies 33 participants last post by  muffin_man 
#1 ·
#7 ·
I have this R1 wurks alternator pulley.... would love to see some more people enter the market for some billet stuff or our engine bays.

I like the option of custom anodizing the pulleys also!

do they have the ability to do other custom stuff to the pulleys, like laser etching etc????

Perhaps they'd also be interested in doing other things like brackets, etc.....???????

I think it would be super cool if we had the ability to purchase cool billet stuff for the engine bay, that would also serve a weight reducing function! The domestic guys get all the cool stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 ·
im interested price dependant :)

#9 ·
I have this R1 wurks alternator pulley.... would love to see some more people enter the market for some billet stuff or our engine bays.

I like the option of custom anodizing the pulleys also!

do they have the ability to do other custom stuff to the pulleys, like laser etching etc????

Perhaps they'd also be interested in doing other things like brackets, etc.....???????

I think it would be super cool if we had the ability to purchase cool billet stuff for the engine bay, that would also serve a weight reducing function! The domestic guys get all the cool stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i talked to them about this and for right now they would like to see we there is a enough people wanting to get this kind of product then we can work out details on laser etching. they are also able to do brackets.

im interested price dependant :)

ofcourse! we all are. they will have a reasonable price on them. i should have more details on pricing later this week.

#14 ·
bump!

the vendor is asking to see more people interested in them. we need to get 25 people in order to get things started.

so far this is what we have:

1: noah
2: Mx5Xoom
3: airbrush1
4: sausages
5: .anthony
6: S3 Miata
7: bratfass

#15 ·
why bump it lol

you already know people are interested depending on price.

Get to it! :p

#17 ·
Put me on this list, almost there and we can get some price quotes.

I am going to rev faster than IRTB jerks without the IRTBs, baby. :)

#22 ·
ill pop a link up on the forum over here in the UK.... should get a bit of interest.

It really does depend on price though - so if you can get a guideline asap that would be great.

#25 ·
will the crank include a harmonic dampener?

Also, what about the power steering and a/c pulleys?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.