ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Another quick question, sorry for the double post, but I installed the drift armor rear bash bar (because it for some reason didn't have rear bumper support) and I cut my back bumper like most people do, but since the bumper support isn't there to hold in the bumper I am left with it just being held in from the sides on the fenders and it is a bit saggy and limp in the middle. I was thinking of just doing some "quick releases" but is there a less ugly, more effective way you all could think about hooking it up?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2,009 Posts
Another quick question, sorry for the double post, but I installed the drift armor rear bash bar (because it for some reason didn't have rear bumper support) and I cut my back bumper like most people do, but since the bumper support isn't there to hold in the bumper I am left with it just being held in from the sides on the fenders and it is a bit saggy and limp in the middle. I was thinking of just doing some "quick releases" but is there a less ugly, more effective way you all could think about hooking it up?
Don't run a rear bumper

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Lovin the love from this post? it?ll get better i promise. The bash bar is staying though because it?s all i have and it?s doin the job for now. I take it you guys don't like my car

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Any tips on improving the car would be appreciated. Im trying to learn as much as I can. Im going to be ordering the new, normal headlights soon

21 - 29 of 29 Posts