ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was too lazy to bring the DSLR downstairs, so crappy phone photos it is! All prices are shipped CONUS.

LED resistors, you'll need these if you want to switch to LED turn signals. Never used, comes with wiring and taps in the bags. $11 shipped

Random Sony 5.25" speakers. Would prefer to sell these locally to avoid shipping.These are a big upgrade over the stock paper plates, but don't expect to be heard down the block. These already have connectors soldered on so they're plug and play with the existing Miata wiring. Pull the old speakers, plug them in, screw them back in and you're good to go! SOLD

Two sets of tail light harnesses. Excellent if you want to do my backup light as tail light modification and you don't want to hack up your stock ones. $12 shipped per pair. both sets soldHere's how it can look:

All sold.

Bright white LED rings. These fit in the reverse area on NA tail lights for a newer look. Never got around to finishing this project. $11 shipped for two.

SOLD

I think this is a blanking panel if you have a dual din radio? I forget but it was on my car when I bought it. $8 shipped.

Obviously I'd rather prefer everything was picked up locally in MN -- if you're local, shoot me a PM and I'll cut you a deal sans shipping cost.

Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops, forgot a price.

Hey man, I think we may have talked about those speakers a few months back. If they are direct drop in, I'll take them. (Also, I have an AFM to return to you).
Ah right! That'd be good to get back. If you're still interested consider them sold to you -- facebook me and we can figure out when/where to meet up.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Curious because I'm looking for an inexpensive one to play with-- how much on the cluster shipped cheapest possible way to Dallas?

·
Premium Member
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Curious because I'm looking for an inexpensive one to play with-- how much on the cluster shipped cheapest possible way to Dallas?
$55

Hmm so can u give me info on the back up lights? Very very interested
Simple, buy two red 1157 LEDS from superbrightleds.com 1157-xLX3: 1 x 3 Watt High Power LED BAY15D Bulb

Then, swap the reverse bulb carrier with the brake light carrier on the tail light harness. IIRC I had to extend a wire, but that's all you need to do. Simple stuff. It's important that you buy the 3W Luxeon LEDS I mentioned, otherwise it's going to be dim. The 3W bulbs are almost obnoxiously bright compared to stock.

Bump for a good dude who knows how to tell noobs what's up! Got my speakers.
Good seeing you mang! Looking forward to the AC removal party :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts