ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ricer in Disguise
1,127 Posts
CRX had just beaten a Lambo Murcielago as well. I didn't get to run the Lambo so I ran the CRX.
What the hell are you on. must be some really potent stuff.....

BTW i just did the maths

civic pwr/wt 9.00 at most
miata pwr/wt 9.60
lambo (heaviest stock/least hp stock) 6.42

/ur retarded

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
Y'all didn't factor in that the Lamborghayny was driven by Stephon hawjims by telopatjic potato:

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Revving your engine and taking off the line doesn't mean you're racing. The lambo owner was probably laughing as he saw a couple rice rockets flooring it pass him while he was busy doing blow off the tits of the stripper he just picked up. At least that's what I would be doin.

·
Registered
181 Posts
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Do you know what this is, son? Fucking stupid.

You know, I normally wouldn't say much to a stupid ass such as yourself. Because this is how Darwin comes and picks off your dumb ass. Don't know how evolution works? Let me explain to you real quick:

Stupid kid in a turbo Miata thinks he's hot ****.
Stupid kid picks on Honda.
Stupid kid lets super excited because he's in a total street race yo.
Stupid kid doesn't notice he's losing control.
Stupid kid smashes into a wall and dies.
Stupid kid doesn't have the chance to sleep with a #flyhoneybabe and pass on his stupid ass genes.
Stupid kid doesn't make stupid fucking babies.
Stupid kid is now, thankfully, a beached whale on the shores of the gene pool.

But do you know what's wrong with this? In today's fat ass Capitalist society, everything is tailored to letting the stupid fucks survive. This blind egotism is supported by ****-ass movies and mentalities like Fast and the Furious. So stupid fucking videos like this come up, some dumb ass thinks it's cool and wants to be e-famous too, and the process reciprocates itself.

But let me explain to you why I've chosen to pick on you in particular:
1. You did something really fucking stupid.
2. Your race was not worth ****.
3. Some random guy watched some Miata race with his stupid fucking fart cannon car and now gives every Miata ****.
4. You're here.

Listen man, I'm sure your car is #fastasfuck. Yes, it can completely wipe the map against my car. But let me tell you, because you're racing on the street like a total asshole, I don't respect you worth ****. It's really depressing actually to see that you have somehow figured out how to build, tune, and maintain a forced induction car and yet still can't figure out that people don't give a **** about street racing.

Let's go back to our previous list of events. What happens when you lose control and smash into (or simply don't notice because you're too busy making funny faces at the Honda) a family? Your dumb ass just wiped some family off the map all because you wanted to show the world how cool you are. Or perhaps you wipe off somebody's mom? Dad? I know it sounds like pussy ****, but it's actually adult ****. Mature ****. Human morality ****.

Instead of getting e-fame, it's all on tape and the police are going to rape you in court.

So since the police, unfortunately, won't get to you this time, I'll let the internet do it instead. Yes, the same internet you wanted to bump uglies with is now going to, indeed, bump uglies with you. Terribly ironic, if I do say so myself.

P.S. kid:
**** you, you're giving us all bad names, risking innocent peoples' lives, and being generally incredibly unintelligent. Not only are you stupid, but are double stupid because you thought it'd be cool to shoot yourself on tape practicing a huge lack of decision making skills.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Fucking dumb ass mother fucker, YOU IDIOT! Why in the name of all things would you do that in a city that I live in. Have you not seen how fucking stupid the drivers are here?!? I see them every day and all it takes is one distracted old oriental lady off of work at 9pm working a 12 hour shift to merge into your lane at the wrong time then boom your both seriously injured probably dead and for what? A rush? the sensation of speed? seriously if you feel the need to do such things sign up for an autocross here ill help idk why but whatever. Heres the local autocross calendar I promise you for less than a tank of gas you can get all your "rushes"
http://www.dfwmiata.com/content/3-autocross-calendar Plus you can injure yourself in a controlled area.

Take a look at this, just to make sure this fucking retarded **** doesnt happen again. Just in case you cant read or wont heres a pretty little video to watch.

Think about this, modern cars with 10 airbags are engineering to 20!!!!! mph crash tests much less a miata from nearly 25 years ago. Finally please dont do this anywhere near north dallas because if i see a fucking miata fly by me at 100+mph street racing I will report your ass to the police.

Rant done. be safe mmmkay?

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
"Oriental lady"

Lol. You pasty, backwoods, cracker eating, inbred, honkey. That's what I think of people when I hear them call someone "oriental."

1 - 20 of 28 Posts