ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like my picture so I can win a photoshoot, and your names will be put into a drawing for an aftermarket shift knob valued over 40 bucks but less than 80 bucks.

here is the picture, all you have to do is click like! thanks :)

should be easy to win, just a stock camaro with halos and a red 350z that are whoring their pictures out so I had to do the same...only clubroadster is so much more awesome than where ever they are posting theirs lol.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=314203331924611&set=a.314203278591283.87109.194804603864485&type=3

ill do a raffle with all the names that have liked the picture similar to the giftcard dude on december 1st! thanks for your help :D

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
I liked it....I better win a purple rubber **** knob.

·
Registered
325 Posts
i liked it for ya. same as comic artist. not a big fan of the hood, i think it could look good but the way the car sits it doesnt float my boat. Either way i liked it for ya, and gorgeous car!

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in the middle of polishing a hood right now...then if i still dont like that after i put it on, im gonna paint this one body color and just leave the vents CF for accent. the scoops are functional at least. the people holding this little contest used an old picture that they themselves took, instead of the one i submitted...here is how she sat this past weekend.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Liked! Definitely agree with you on colour matching the bonnet to the car but leaving the vents carbon. That will look AWESOME! hurry up and do it so we can all see dude

1 - 20 of 62 Posts