ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the site. allow me to introduce lil ugly. the front bumper is messed up cus i hit a cat @ 70mph. someone broke the little window a on the passenger side and stole my stereo. the top is red. the passenger mirror is missing. there is black tape over part of the driver door cuz i hit my garage door. enjoy :)

video comming very soon

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Welcome. We'll help you put all that stuff straight. I once hit a chicken crossing the road. No, really. Nothing but a cloud of feathers in the rear view mirror. Is your rear bumper melted or is that just soot? Be sure to add your car to the garage so we can easily see what you've got going on.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Your right it is a "lil ugly" Those colos clash big time. Did you at leats get a good deal on the hard top? Also why is your car running so rich?
Anyways, I've always liked the GV/Wisdom kit and the color of your car looks great.

Welcome to the site
ps nice turbo...what size?

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the welcome this is like my 4th forum im on. it's time to quit a couple lol.

agent935-whats your name on the supraforums?

flyineunos- i bought the hardtop after i got the car painted so thats y it's mismatched. the turbo is a SC63. oh yeah and it's runnin rich as hell but, i got my wideband now so i can lean it out some.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Welcome to the ClubRoadster Forum, nice setup you got there, what do you call that fancy color,

and yeah, you can quit those other forums, this is the ONLY forum you will ever need. :twisted:

ClubRoadster.net
Resistance is futile! :shock:

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Im digging the color and holy BATMAN your running rich. :lol:

Very curious about your setup. huge snail you got there =D>

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Very curious about your setup. huge snail you got there =D>

Ditto and welcome to the board, it's the only one you'll need :mrgreen:

I'm kinda liking the no mirror look, kinda sleek and flowing :-k

·
Banned
1,330 Posts
Which specific kit is that? Original manu.. or ebay special?

I was going to ask about overall fitment also, some seems good, but wierd upper edge on rear bumper cover?

www.miataturbo.net for other turbo people btw ;)

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the replies

here are the mods:
full port and polish, tec III ecu, 880cc injectors, pauter rods, weisco 9:1 pistons, solid lifters, stage 2 racing cams, ferrera valves, titanium retainers,stroked to 1995cc's,jg edlebrock racing intake manifold for b16 but modified by Ric, vishnu fuel rail, 70mm mustang throttle body,big racing mazda front mount intercooler, racing mazda X-kit with precision turbo sc63 turbo, act 6 puck clutch, koyo radiator, underdrive pulley, 3" turbo back, exhaust, tial 38mm wastegate, tial bov, and all supporting electronics (included with the kit)

and i installed a ngk wideband today

1 - 18 of 18 Posts