ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Yup. You read that right. Limited Edition. That means this is all there is. Three of them. Three of my Retro Electric Window Switches with a gloss black powdercoat base.

Want one?

The reflection on these is incredible. The base plates are powdercoated in high gloss black. They're incredible in person. My pix are decent, but they don't do them justice.

Numbered. A set of three. If I ever do these again in the future, I won't be numbering them. That's just for these three. My first limited edition part. The first item I've ever produced that I'd label as "rare".

Many thanks to Ultra Magnus, who helped throughout the shoot.

Price:
$180 + $50 core charge (refunded when I get your old window switch in the mail) +$15 shipping

HOW TO ORDER
Sorry, these are sold out. Probably won't ever be made again.

1: sold and shipped.
2: sold and shipped!
3: sold and shipped!

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
damn...very tempting. i think the whole reason i want the BLACK panel on the zoom console is so that there's some contrast with the REVLIMITER window switches.
lol.
i'm sure these won't last long.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Seems people like shiny objects more than stealthy ones? Idk why nobody's jumping on these, looks like another high quality product to me! Free bump.

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,273 Posts
So much awesome in one box! Thanks again Adam and you're right, pictures don't do these things justice at all! I feel sorry for the fourth person that wants to get in on this since they'll be gone. Don't be that person!

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
If I could trust my brother to remove the stock ones without breaking anything and ship them to you I would buy these in a heartbeat. Being overseas without my car sucks :cry2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts