ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

it was pricey but well worth the money it has a lot of features that normal powerbooks do not have. :twisted:

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
DUDE.

GIVE ME ONE FOR A 15" POWERBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Your first problem is that you're using a Macbook.

·
Registered
321 Posts
ugh don't make this a mac vs windows thread. I prefer mac after all my experience with windoze, linux, and bsd's. Its obviously not for gaming, but everything else OS X is great for.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Wow, I'll bet that'l get you laid.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
ugh don't make this a mac vs windows thread. I prefer mac after all my experience with windoze, linux, and bsd's. Its obviously not for gaming, but everything else OS X is great for.
OVER PRICE HARDWARE LOL LOL

Ok, that is my last post about Apple, they make complete **** that people buy because it's shiny.

·
Registered
321 Posts
OVER PRICE HARDWARE LOL LOL

Ok, that is my last post about Apple, they make complete **** that people buy because it's shiny.
WRROONNGG.

How can you say they make ****? They use intel boards...intel CPU's... pretty much the same stuff most people that even make their own pc's use. They put it in a shiny package, sure. Their stuff isn't overpriced. I don't think anyone else even makes a laptop with a webcam built in...They have a lot of advantages (not even considering the OS, which is amazing). Once I dicked around with macs like a year ago, I was hooked. The OS is incredible.

But idc if you want to use VEESSTTAAHH, thats fine with me. :mrgreen: :p

Gah, this is reminding me of preaching reality to a christian. :lol:

·
CR.net Supporter
185 Posts
Gah, this is reminding me of preaching reality to a christian. :lol:
Gahahaa :lol: , Meh imho Intel is trash, apple would be better if they used amd =D> .

I too am not a big fan of the apple, but the more I mess with them the better they become, I am going to be required to get one when I go to art school. You can't use windows for design like you can osx

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yeah I don't really have an intel/amd preference, I've just always used intel stuff - and it seems to work slightly easier with osx86- at least in the beginning of the osx86 project there were more hurtles with amd stuff. The intel 915/945 board work flawlessly (for the most part). The newer amd stuff might too, I just don't have any experience with them honestly.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.