ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

So after completing the prototypes and testing their fitment, we can now offer these for sell. I understand that some of you only want the door cups whereas others would like the whole set so we decided to offer all the options.

We will need at least 10 people to start the production and depending on the feedbacks we will make more but it's not sure at this point so if you want them, please get them now!!!

Here are pictures of them disassembled:

And finally here are pictures of them fitted on the door cards (that we also can supply):

Polished Aluminum:

Anodized Black Aluminum:

Price:

- Pair of 3 pcs assembly composed of the door cups, the door latches and the door locks in polished aluminum or anodized black aluminum:

300 USD + 15 USD shipping fee by EMS

If you don't want to get the whole assembly, here are the details:

- Pair of door cups: 195 USD + 10 USD shipping fee by EMS
- Pair of door latches: 135 USD + 10 USD shipping fee by EMS
- Pair of door locks: 20 USD + 10 USD shipping fee by EMS

This preorder group buy will last 8 days from today to next sunday. Once finished, please allow around 30 days to make the products and send them to you by EMS (6-10 days delivery time).

Here is an example of how to add your name:

- D.Original, complete set in polished aluminum.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Marc

·
Supporting Member
143 Posts
- Jimmy Vee, complete set in polished aluminum.

As soon the leather swatches arrive, I'll be ordering some door cards and side sill covers so I'll combine shipping with these.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! I got the swatches already and will ship them out ASAP!

Also I forgot to write that if people want to mix black and polished, it's possible! Just let me know when you write your order!

Thanks.

Marc

·
Supporting Member
828 Posts
*Pair of door latches: 135 USD + 10 USD shipping fee by EMS
*Pair of door locks: 20 USD + 10 USD shipping fee by EMS

one pair of each polished aluminum please.
(I am also wanting a pair of the seat belt extenders in black)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
- Jimmy Vee, complete set in polished aluminum
- vote4pedro, pair of door latches + pair of door locks in polished aluminum
- mvpcougar07, complete set in polished aluminum

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We already reached 16 buyers so this GB is a go! You have until sunday to add your name to the list!

·
Registered
206 Posts
$300 for door handles?

i can just go out and buy a set of rotas... nice steering wheel with hub for less... so many things.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You got to pay to play! Wait until you see them on a car and you will want a set! :D

- Jimmy Vee, complete set in polished aluminum
- vote4pedro, pair of door latches + pair of door locks in polished aluminum
- mvpcougar07, complete set in polished aluminum
- mike1324a, complete set in polished aluminum

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not but as I am not a sponsor there, I don't think they will allow me to post it. :D

Don't worry we reached the minimum orders quantity! Actually we nearly doubled it already! :)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK so here is our current list for CR.net

- Jimmy Vee, complete set in polished aluminum - 315 USD
- vote4pedro, pair of door latches + pair of door locks in polished aluminum - 165 USD
- mvpcougar07, complete set in polished aluminum - 315 USD
- mike1324a, complete set in polished aluminum - 315 USD

The GB finishes tomorrow but if you could already send me the payments to my paypal [email protected] today it would be awesome and would speed the process (paypal fees are included already).

Please don't forget to put your forum nickname along with the details of the purchase in the paypal transaction details. This is very important!!!

Thanks a lot!

Marc

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK then! :)

- Jimmy Vee, complete set in polished aluminum - 315 USD
- vote4pedro, pair of door latches + pair of door locks in polished aluminum - 165 USD
- mvpcougar07, complete set in polished aluminum - 315 USD
- ezmfne, 2 pair of door locks in anodized black - 50 USD

The GB finishes tomorrow but if you could already send me the payments to my paypal [email protected] today it would be awesome and would speed the process (paypal fees are included already).

Please don't forget to put your forum nickname along with the details of the purchase in the paypal transaction details. This is very important!!!

Thanks a lot!

Marc

·
Supporting Member
828 Posts
Editing and adding to my order:

AND adding TWO sets of the door locks in anodized black.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
OK!

- Jimmy Vee, complete set in polished aluminum - PAID
- vote4pedro, pair of door latches + pair of door locks in polished aluminum + 2 pairs of door locks in anodized black - PAID
- mvpcougar07, complete set in polished aluminum - PAID
- ezmfne, 2 pair of door locks in anodized black - PAID

Thanks a lot!

Marc

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Your last two GBs just hasn't coincided with my money stream. :( Hopefully these become regular production pieces, they will right? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts