ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It's not sure at the moment! I might order a few more but to be honest they are expensive to make and so keeping an inventory for them is a bit difficult for me!

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Then maybe do quarterly group buys like Miata Roadster does with their short throw kits because im sure you could get at least 10-20 buyers four times a year especially if people know when you do the GBs, just an idea. :) I definitely want the door latch and lock in polished aluminum but plan on getting cf door cups. :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hey,

So I got a few pieces of the batch to check the quality and they are fine. I think I can start shipping these end of next week when the national holidays are finished. Sorry for the delay but I did completely forget about the one week holidays. Tracking numbers will be sent to your emails.

Thanks for the patience.

Marc

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yes We have a few extra sets but only 2 or 3! What would you be interested in?

For the GB, we will finally receive the whole batch in 2-3 days. Then the ones to get chrome plated will be sent to the other workshop. Thanks a lot for the patience everyone.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Yes We have a few extra sets but only 2 or 3! What would you be interested in?

For the GB, we will finally receive the whole batch in 2-3 days. Then the ones to get chrome plated will be sent to the other workshop. Thanks a lot for the patience everyone.

After checking my bills for this month, plus with property taxes coming up I'll have to pass on this group buy and wait for the next one that you do. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
And here we are! Packing the goods! Chrome plated ones will be sent end of next week if everything goes as planned! Sorry for the delay in making these but we had to send some back for making a perfect polishing.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 42 Posts