ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,584 Posts
I just drove to little ceasars and they said I couldn't pick up my pizza hut order there. Well. What. The. ****.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i like to put some olive oil in a skillet and brown the crust so it's a lot crispier. flip it over to the cheese side and grill the cheese a bit to get it really browned, too. turns $5 pizza in to $5 pizza that's been heated over again

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Bought my pizza there, no tracking number. I mean it arrived on time but it's just how you do business these days. From now on I'm only buying pizza from vendors who can give me a tracking number.

·
Registered
266 Posts
To be real, have you guys ever had Marco's Pizza? After you order, they show you the progress and then tell you who's delivering, with a a picture and estimated delivery time. I was impressed.

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i like to put some olive oil in a skillet and brown the crust so it's a lot crispier. flip it over to the cheese side and grill the cheese a bit to get it really browned, too. turns $5 pizza in to $5 pizza that's been heated over again
To be real, have you guys ever had Marco's Pizza? After you order, they show you the progress and then tell you who's delivering, with a a picture and estimated delivery time. I was impressed.
I don't which post I should nominate for the newsletter.

·
Super Moderator
6,460 Posts
false, you have to heat the pizza, costing money and time. Therefore costing you more than $5.
False. Live with your parents and get electricity for free.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts