ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
1,556 Posts
I got their pretzel crust pizza the other day. Thing had so much oil the US might be invading it soon.

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
all pizza places have gone downhill. i only eat non-chain pizza now because i refuse to participate in their race to be the cheapest/shittiest.

but if you want to be a fatty fat fat, the little caesar's crazy bread is better than olive garden breadsticks. bitches love the crazy bread.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
7,902 Posts
I pity all that have never been here. One of the last bastions of original Olympia businesses that are worth giving a **** about.

http://oldschoolpizzeria.net/
I have been there... twas decent.

Now I'm going to go gorge myself at the Pizza Bank. Yeah, that's a thing. Conner you been there?

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
I have been there... twas decent.
It's not quite as good as it used to be, it kinda depends on who's making the pies, but it's still a damn sight better than crap like Pizza Hut. Pretty sure it was the last place around to sell Oly Stubbies.

Also Brewery City Pizza is also good.

The Pizza Schmizza chain in Oregon is okay.
At least the one on NW 21st Street was as far as I can remember (it's been ten years since I was last there). I'd probably still like that place regardless of the food simply because the place had the old Aliens and the badass Capcom Aliens vs. Predator arcade games.

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
there's an uno 3 blocks from my work. which is awesome. nobody else makes a good deep dish here. except ma.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts