ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
waxed the car the other day and thought i would take some photos before it got dirty again. tell me what ya think. im always looking for helpful criticizm. soo please fire away. thanks again = )

Scott

this ones a little darker then the one below it.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks amigo = ) i kept screwing up the "e"s for the cr.net thing. sometimes i would get it correctly and sometimes it would come out baskwards. i did a little cr.net reno one too but it didn't come out as good.

heres the reno version = )

·
Registered
634 Posts
nice i see u got ur rear mudguards put in. i want to change my side mirrors black also.

·
Registered
600 Posts
helpful criticism? lower it, get lower profile tires ( just by a little) then it will look bomb imo. but thats just my taste.

btw your car is hella nice good job

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think those are falken azenis 195/55/14's right now. i might b picking up some staggered bbs basketweaves this weeked. im soo stoked. 15x6.5 front +13 and 15X7 +13 rears. what kind of tires size should i run with the 15x7s ? 205/50's ? my 195/50s rub a little bit at extreme turns. but other then that they ride really nice.

·
Registered
582 Posts
your looks really good as is. looks really good! its hard to explain but the fact that the car just looks clean with a classic touch! just awsome! damn i miss my other NA! your car remids me of my white na.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Which wheels are those on the car now, the Miata BBS's, or the E30 ones?
Painted gold, or did you find set that color from the factory?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
what exposure time did you set the camera at? last time we tried this with a glow stick it came out like ass
The f-stop for the first picture was 4.2, with an exposure time of .77 seconds. The first pic with the cr.net in it was f-11 for 25 seconds, with a focal length of 46mm. He has a nice camera, as he's using a Nikon D70, which has a great, low-noise sensor. He's using Photoshop CS2 for post-production, which helps as well, of course.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Forgot to add: I like the pictures. The parking garage is a great location. I've always liked empty urban or industrial locations for photoshoots.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for all the comments guys. i appreaciate it. phinz is dead nuts on all the exposure stuff. for the long light painting stuff i used a really high f-stop and high exposure time so i had time to run over to the car and draw in the cr.net. it takes awhile to perfect it.

my 195/55/14's azenis right now rub on extreme turns.(i didn't mean to say 195/50) and those are the bbs's off a bmw 2002 14x6.5 +20 factory gold paint. those bbs's usually have a gold center cap too, but i really like how they look without them.

Scott

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Looks freaking sweet!

my helpful criticism is take the hardtop off and enjoy the convertable for awhile.

·
Registered
109 Posts
How in the hell do you do the "glowstick" trick That looks bad ass. Just a long exposure and run over there and draw it in the air?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts