ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I also have a friend who would be down to go on Saturday's. He's got s2k friends although him and I are miata guys.

2000 Brilliant Black
Not the 14th but next Saturday we are heading to highway 7 and camp 1 road with some s2k people. Would love it if more miata guys turned out

2000 Brilliant Black

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Sweet we need everyone to be able to correspond. I'll get into contact with fijimx5 and post here

2000 Brilliant Black

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I don't have any mods besides brand spanking new new suspension I'm getting next weekend, I was on a cruise yesterday from 10am to 1pm around Duvall, carnation, etc. With a bunch of s2ks and fijimx5. Lots of fun, mostly cop free, only had one instance where they were going opposite direction. Himike was with us too had a poopload of fun

2000 Brilliant Black

·
Registered
108 Posts
:)

Great meeting you out on the drive! Thanks a bunch for joining us!

It's nice seeing other cars out there with us!

And yes it was a poopload of fun!

DON'T FORGET THE YUMMY PORK SLIDERS!!

I don't have any mods besides brand spanking new new suspension I'm getting next weekend, I was on a cruise yesterday from 10am to 1pm around Duvall, carnation, etc. With a bunch of s2ks and fijimx5. Lots of fun, mostly cop free, only had one instance where they were going opposite direction. Himike was with us too had a poopload of fun

2000 Brilliant Black

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I'm usually not one for 'slaw but on those sliders... It's was epic good! Sooo much fun!

2000 Brilliant Black

·
Registered
108 Posts

21 - 31 of 31 Posts