ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I just got back from the print shop and I have some great news!

I will have some stickers ready in time for the Gap!

The initial run of the stickers will look like this:

They will be on a white or clear background because the text is too small to make a cut-out sticker. The sign shop WILL be able to do a contoured cutout, though.

T-Shirts need 2 weeks to do, so I'll be posting a poll for a t-shirt design as far as which style of logo and such really soon. You'll see on the poll what I mean about the design(s).

·
Registered
441 Posts
when theyre done can you ship some to uk? :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Can I please gat one from you @ the gap. I will be hanging with Peter on saturday. Peace.....Caleb(frosty115)R. Thanks

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be bringing enough stickers with me to the Gap for all the members I meet.

I'll take car of my foreign friends!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Clear ones... I have an idea... if you can get them printed in reverse they would be *sweet* in the lower right corner of the windshield. I'd remove my original MCA sticker to put the CR.N sticker...

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Clear ones... I have an idea... if you can get them printed in reverse they would be *sweet* in the lower right corner of the windshield. I'd remove my original MCA sticker to put the CR.N sticker...
Yeah, that's what I was considering myself since I don't have tinted windows (ATM).

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Most places don't allow windshield tint anyway. Vent windows? That's a different story. ;)
Oops, I misread your post, but I was thinking of the vent window where my other stickers are.

·
4,436 Posts
Scott has the right idea: +1 to that!

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
How do those who are not going to the gap get their hands on them?

Or do those members just get banned? lol

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The stickers will be available by next Thursday. That's JUST in time for me to take some to the Gap since I am leaving on Thursday after work. I will have to mail out stickers once I get back on the following Thursday or Friday.

Also, if someone in your local club or someone you know who lives close to you is going to the Gap, send me a PM telling me how many stickers you want and who is getting them for you.

Pricing will be available soon.

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
aww boy... i wont be at the gap ;o( BUT i do want a tshirt. im sure you wont be printing any babydoll shirts but either way. the new logo is awsome. bravo. ;o)

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll be driving in from Atlanta on Friday afternoon. We need to start another thread and discuss where and when to meet up on Friday evening for some beers and cigars!
:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts