ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here you guys go! i am working on getting a piece of metal cut to bolt it to on the inside so it will cover up my really bad cutting job. anyways here you guys go!

·
3,857 Posts
:| :roll:

·
Registered
271 Posts
oh man thats sexy!! XD how about a scoop to go with it too? not one thats too big... one thats suttle.. thanks for the pictures man! reason i was asking was because of the mazdaspeed hard top that has a vent.. i wanted the one pointing the other way. now all i have to do is find a hard top...

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
i have that scoop for the rally car... i'm going to mount it from the underneath, though, so it looks a little better from the outside and sits a little lower. i just have to cut the metal nicely. hahaha.

btw, they seal well. UPS uses them and so do a lot of trailer companys. they have like a foam seal in the top i believe..

·
Banned
1,330 Posts
I personally wouldn't add a scoop over it.

They can open front or back, so you can choose to have it venting from the cabin or bringing air in to pressurize/cool.

I have an almost identical one going in eventually, hooray for more people willing to do things outta the ordinary because they are functional :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
I think its cool. Not really my thing (no hardtop to put it in), but really cool none the less.

-Jeremy

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
y not just get vented triangle windows?
At least for me, I can get plenty of air IN, but i have trouble getting the air OUT when it's hot outside. This should cure that.

Anyone got a link to that vent? I'm really curious now that I see it opens both ways. Looks like i'm not selling my spare hardtop. Guess i'm gonna have a summer top and a winter top now!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Maybe its just me but if you are runnign it at the track dont you want less wind resistance? Looks like a big air brake to me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts