ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
- its alright, the bar of functions along the top doesnt stand out at all though, almost looks like its non functional. they should have the little "circular buttons" colored in or something. i prefer our look.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I may consider adding the option to change the theme on a user basis. That way each member can view the forum how they wish.

The problem is editing all the associated templates because this forum has a TON of code changes vs. the standard phpBB coding. It'll take some time, but it's possible.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I have no opinion on the colors, because I like the default phpBB colors... The offer still stands if you need a 2nd hand editing the PHP if you get stuck with something.

If I could make a suggestion, every one can check out this site:

http://www.phpbbhacks.com/templates.php

And browse free templates and post what they like or dislike in them.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I also, like the look of this forum currently, its easy to read and not harsh on the eyes. My only complaint is that there is way too much information on the side below the member avatars.
I think all that extra information is neat. :oops:

·
Registered
439 Posts
i like the colors and this forum as is. nothing hurts my eyes.

as for the extra info i like it too. i don't have to click on their names to see what year miata they have, where they're from, and all that good stuff :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts