ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
oh **** i have that.... i installed mine last night...the hardest part is finding a drill bit..make sure you have a drill bit thats super long and thick...also make sure you have a reciprocal saw (saw zaw) to cut the sheet metal up top...and thats pretty much all you need....also sockets...took me a long time cuase my friends were there and we were just chillen

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Step bits rule, BTW can we look forward to seeing that bar installed on the car in your avatar? j/k you will love that bar, HardDog makes a great setup.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I'd be even better if someone sent me one!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Lucky!! My next major mod after the turbo kit.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
How big was the box it came in?!?!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ahh. I want a HDHC badly. Very nice bar, let us know how the install goes. I'd like one, but I'm not confident in my install skills, nor do I want to fork out the cash for anyone else to do it...

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts
You know, I had those with my Boss Frog bar and they did worse that just keeping the stock piece in place. I put the new piece on the driver's side assuming it'd help since it would get more use than the passenger one, but the passenger one reeled back in every time whereas mine just kinda flopped on the seat when I got out. :?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts