ClubRoadster.net banner

Looking For Decals

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  cliqwe 
#1 ·
It's been a few years now but one of the Aftermarket sellers had the old M inside a circle decals for sale in different colors. I can't find them now. Does anyone out there know where they can be acquired? If they can? Any info greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone.

#6 ·
Damn Greg, that one is sweet!!! What is that from!
Saw it on the EastCoastMiata site:

Years ago, Mazda created a handsome patch for their customers and employees. At East Coast Miata, we have taken the patch one step further and created this handsome decal for your Miata. Made of first quality vinyl to last years on your Miata, it can be used on any part of the body, as well as on any window.
Decal is approx. 6 1/2 inches long and 1 3/16 inches high.
All four colors of the decal are bright and vivid. The photo does not do the decal justice.
These decals are sold in "PAIRS ONLY".
The reason for this is due to the uniqeness of the decal we have gone the extra step to mirror the decal. What that means is, you will actually get a left and right decal, so they will look the same on either side of your Miata.

Bet it'd look really nice on a white car! :mrgreen:

#13 ·
Yeah, I wasn't too thrilled with the price either but I got them anyway. I even got one of the two color ones for $6.50. What can I say, I really like retro.
If anyone is aware of other early logo decals, badges, etc., please post it.
I much prefer the early M in a circle to the seagull in a tv screen used now.
I would love to replace my nose badge with a similar sized M in a circle and , yes, I am aware of the retro badge collection from one of the aftermarket vendors. I don't remember their name but I remember their price, $249.00. OUCH!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.