ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has come up before but it didnt go anywhere so im asking again.

NB's with wings on them, the ricer kind lol but not really.

Im just trying to get a feel of what it would look like. Im guessing bad but who knows

edit. I found a couple in the NB thread

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I answered my own question today, we took some two sided tape and put one on for a few pics, BTW it looked awful lol.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I've seen some beautiful GT wings in Road&Ster... and the more and more racing I do, the more I realize one day may come that I "need" one.... lol I know ewwww... but when you get over 90 the rear floats a little...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well when I get the rest of the aero parts made, I might be looking into one, but I dont know if I would drive it on the street

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
NOPI sells a decent looking one called the "F40" style. i sat one on my decklid and it looked bad-ass for sure!! I have other plans.. but this one is definatly up there.. its a full carbon wing with the mounting brackets on the far outside... will require some mod. to make fit.. but well worth it.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NOPI sells a decent looking one called the "F40" style. i sat one on my decklid and it looked bad-ass for sure!! I have other plans.. but this one is definatly up there.. its a full carbon wing with the mounting brackets on the far outside... will require some mod. to make fit.. but well worth it.
Interesting, I will look around for that one.

But your car looks more wild then mine does, so im guessing it would flow better

1 - 14 of 14 Posts