ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I buy new ones, Does anyone have a set they want to get rid of? There's a couple different models, but any of them will work. Thanks guys.

If nothing shows up in a week, i'll grab a new set.
-Anthony

·
Deez Nuts
1,596 Posts
fail

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, I know they are rare and nobody is pulling them from their fender since they'll be left with a hole. People might have them laying around and lost interest in installing though. I contacted my Mazda dealer and my guy said he can get a set. Not sure if Zoom still offers them.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
Haha, I know they are rare and nobody is pulling them from their fender since they'll be left with a hole. People might have them laying around and lost interest in installing though. I contacted my Mazda dealer and my guy said he can get a set. Not sure if Zoom still offers them.
zoom def still offers them. they're on yahoo auctions japan all the time, literally and rev9 still has them listed on their site.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The "fail" he is refering to is that fact you posted this in the "for sale" section, not "wanted to buy section"

But I have a used set, everything included (pig tails and bulbs) not Zoom, but from Japan. PM me if you want pics.
Well thank you for moving it but he could have just said hey, you posted it in the wrong section. Not a useless troll response that doesnt help anybody.

Post pics here or PM them. Thanks for the response!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Try ebay uk. Got three (one pair plus a spare) with the plugs and pigtails off the wiring harness to plug into them for $16 shipped to Texas.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Try ebay uk. Got three (one pair plus a spare) with the plugs and pigtails off the wiring harness to plug into them for $16 shipped to Texas.
Any help with a link? I searched a bunch of different terms and found nothing. Thanks!

And LowandSlow24, Post a pic and price for yours or send me a PM. Thank you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts