ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a picture of this car for the past few days and havent found anything.

To describe it, it is red and is being built to hold a turbo in it. The guy took a photoshop of his car and added an extractor hood that had like, to parallel vents on it. The intercooler was HUGE and the bottom-center lip was cut out to show off more of the intercooler.

I am sorry if that is not the best description, but if anyone has a photo of this please lemme know!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if your car comes out like that, i will praise you.. its sooo aggressive! What would the tail-end look like though?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey that's my car!!!!!!!!!!!

J/k looks like the project is coming along nicely.... I guess ill have to post a few more since the willwood/awr big flares and a wheel change.. Should be some next week!!!

Keep up the good work.. Wish I had some well known fab guy here in vegas but we got jack n $^#t...

·
3,857 Posts
Lol, thats my photochop. the lower piece is actually a chopped in radiator... the intercooler is hidden in a typical vmount setup.

Here is the build thread link... its on the bottom of the 2nd page.
http://www.miataturbo.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4127
Dude, you are amazing!
Congrats, you have great skills and talent!
Great work =D>

Btw I loved your little dog, what kind of breed is it?

They only thing I would be concerned if I had your car is the lack of the front bumper support in a front end collision. I don't want to sound like an old guy but fast cars do crash more often...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts